In order to challenge unconstitutional and improper laws, we need individuals to participate in our efforts as plaintiffs.
Click here or email email@example.com to learn more about the kinds of potential plaintiffs we're looking for currently and let us know if you'd like to get involved.
Our donors make our legal action and lawsuits possible. Click here to support FPC's legal action programs by making a donation now.
Some FPC legal actions:
- Constitutional and statutory challenge to CA DOJ's "bullet-button assault weapon" regulations
- Constitutional and statutory challenge to CA DOJ's denial of access to DOJ firearm regulations
- Federal lawsuit challenging the State of California's confiscatory ban on "large-capacity" magazines
- Federal Second Amendment lawsuit challenging New York’s ban on Tasers and other “less-than-lethal” electronic self-defense weapons
Hulbert, FPC et al. v. Annapolis, Maryland Mayor Mike Pantelides, et al.
- Federal Second Amendment lawsuit challenging Annapolis, MD's ban on Tasers and other “less-than-lethal” electronic self-defense weapons
- VICTORY: Full repeal!
- Ninth Circuit
- Constitutional challenge to California Senate Bill 707, exemptions for retired government employees
FPC SADC, et al. v. California Attorney General Kamala Harris
- First Amendment challenge to California law banning use of Assembly video of gun control bill debates for political speech and FPC advertisements about Proposition 63
- VICTORY! U.S. District Judge Morrison C. England, Jr., issued a preliminary injunction
- VICTORY: Full repeal! Legislature completely repealed the law.
- First Amendment “Tyrant Registry” free speech lawsuit
- VICTORY! U.S. Chief District Judge Lawrence J. O’Neill ordered a permanent injunction (matching the preliminary injunction).
- Ninth Circuit; gun store ban lawsuit
- Being petitioned to U.S. Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit; machine gun lawsuit
- U.S. Supreme Court; locked storage lawsuit
- Ninth Circuit; right-to-carry lawsuit
- U.S. Supreme Court; 10-day waiting period lawsuit
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court; 'Stop-and-Frisk of legal gun owners