[FPC] is a 501(c)4 nonprofit grassroots advocacy organization founded on a philosophy of natural rights, with an unambiguous Purpose, consistent values, and clear Mission to fight for the People, liberty, and freedom. [FPC] is made up of a Team of advocates who maintain fidelity to the Organization’s Purpose, have an unwavering commitment to the Organization’s vision, and work hard every day to achieve the Mission for the People. All operations maintain alignment with the Organization’s Purpose, values, and Mission.
Create a world of maximal human liberty and freedom by eliminating unjust government, immoral laws, and unconstitutional enforcement practices.
Defend the People’s fundamental rights, expand individual liberty, and restore freedom using all available remedies, tools, and tactics.
[FPC] VISION > CURRENT STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- Establish a regulatory environment in which every individual adult in the United States who is not prohibited from exercising rights under an analysis consistent with the Constitution’s text, informed by American history and tradition, can:
- Purchase and possess (“keep”) all bearable arms in common use for lawful purposes (incl. but not limited to semi-automatic handguns, rifles, and shotguns regulated as “assault weapons,” firearm magazines that can hold more than 10 rounds, blades, and other defensive arms);
- Carry (“bear”) loaded, operable arms on their person and in their vehicles, in public, for self-defense and all lawful purposes;
- Personally build (self-manufacture) arms, including by through the acquisition and possession of the tools, information/files, and materials/supplies to do so; and,
- Protect the resources, markets, and conduct essential to the above.
- Expand young peoples’ understanding of the American Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution, the uniquely American form of government, and the adoption and lawful use of the right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech, and other essential liberties to maximize preservation and expansion of freedom in future generations.
- Establish clear protections against prohibition and/or seizure of personal property, as well as unjust incarceration for the exercise of fundamental rights.
- Opportunistically leverage changing cultural, political, and legal environments to achieve tactical victories and divert enemy resources (i.e., funding and personnel) away from strategically critical areas to reduce enemy effectiveness.
- Upon achieving all of the above, establish a new vision and strategic objectives consistent with the Organization’s Purpose and expanded field of operation.
[FPC] CURRENT AREAS OF OPERATION
CULTURE: Using the [FPC] Team of embedded advocates and social communications and training tactics:
- grow and support a nation-wide movement of informed, vocal individuals who actively promote the philosophy of natural rights, encourage elimination of laws and policies that limit or otherwise conflict with liberty;
- support policy changes consistent with the [FPC] Purpose and Mission;
- galvanize the People to draw a line and reject the condition of government expansion and interference with the People’s rights and liberty (i.e., “Fuck you. No.”).
LEGAL: Using [FPC] Law, the nation’s only full-scope public interest legal team focused on the right to keep and bear arms and adjacent/interconnected fundamental rights:
- conduct strategic litigation, research, publication of scholarship, and file “friend of the court” briefings in order to invalidate and enjoin enforcement of unconstitutional laws;
- build precedent for future litigation strategies;
- create new opportunities for the People’s exercise of fundamental rights;
- shift approaches in judicial review towards a constitutionally consistent mode of scrutiny in support of the Mission;
- discourage legislators and executive branch officials from enacting and enforcing negative policies by using success to increase social acceptance of desired items/conduct, and thus impose new/higher political costs for undesired policies and practices.
LEGISLATIVE/REGULATORY: Using [FPC] Advocacy:
- deploy grassroots activists and lobbyist liaisons in strategic campaigns and efforts to support the enactment of essential policies (i.e., “constitutional carry”);
- fiercely oppose regulations that infringe on the right to keep and bear arms, freedom of speech, due process, privacy/encryption, and other key issue areas to reduce resource drain to new battlespaces.
[FPC] ACTIONS REQUESTED
> Become a member of the [FPC] Community on social media [@gunpolicy]
> Donate and power the work at FPCDONATE.ORG
> Join the [FPC] Grassroots Army at JOINFPC.ORG
> Take Action on key bills and regulations at FPCACTION.ORG
> Learn about FPC Law and our pro-rights lawsuits, research, and briefing at FPCLAW.ORG
> Share the [FPC] vision, Mission, and message with others
> Get spicy [FPC] merch at FPCGEAR.COM
As a grassroots organization powered by the People’s generosity and active participation, FPC are next-generation advocates proud to fight forward for your rights, liberty, and a free tomorrow.
- W: firearmspolicy.org
- E: support[at]firearmspolicy.org
- P: (855) 372-7522
- Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
FPC: All the rights. All the time.