Summary: Federal lawsuit challenging Oregon "cannot-issue" gun permit law
Plaintiffs: Daniel Azzopardi and Sportsman's Warehouse, Inc.
Defendants: Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum and Oregon State Police Superintendent Terri Davie.
Litigation Counsel: James Buchal
Docket: D. OR case no. 3:22-cv-01869 | CourtListener Docket
Key Events & Filings:
- 2023-1-6: The Azzopardi Plaintiffs’ Supplemental Memorandum in Support of Motion for a Preliminary Injunction
- 2023-1-5: Order Granting Defendants’ Motion to Continue Postponement of Enforcement of Oregon Ballot Measure 114’s Permitting Requirements
- 2023-1-5: Defendants’ Motion to Continue Postponement of Enforcement of Measure 114’s Permitting Requirement
- 2022-12-20: Joint Status Report
- 2022-12-9: Joint Status Report
- 2022-12-7: Order
- 2022-12-4: Letter
- 2022-12-2: Plaintiffs’ Emergency Motions for a Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction
- 2022-12-2: Complaint