Please use the form below to request support for your existing (already filed/active) matter ONLY.

  • This form is not to inform us of a matter that you are not directly and materially involved in.
  • With few exceptions, only lead counsel or a named party in a matter should use this form to submit a request.
  • If you would just like to make us aware of a case, or if you are reporting an issue other than your existing, active case, please submit an inquiry to our Hotline