Summary: Federal lawsuit challenging Delaware's "assault weapons" ban as unconstitutional under the Second Amendment.
Plaintiffs: Gabriel Gray, William Taylor, DJJAMS LLC, Firearms Policy Coalition, and Second Amendment Foundation
Defendants: Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings
Litigation Counsel: Bradley Lehman
Docket: D. DE case no. 1:22-cv-01500 | CourtListener Docket
Donate & Support Pro-2A Lawsuits & Legal Action!
Key Events & Filings:
- 2023-3-6: Order to Consolidate Cases
- 2023-2-13: Plaintiffs’ Joint Reply Brief in Support of Their Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- 2023-1-31: Defendants’ Opposition to Plaintiffs’ Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- 2022-12-20: Order Granting Defendants' Motion to Consolidate
- 2022-12-19: Reply Brief in Further Support of Defendants’ Motion to Consolidate
- 2022-12-16: Plaintiffs’ Answering Brief in Opposition to Defendant’s Motion to Consolidate
- 2022-12-4: Defendants’ Motion to Consolidate
- 2011-11-22: Plaintiffs’ Motion for a Preliminary and Permanent Injunction
- 2022-11-16: Complaint