Send a message using the contact form below!
- Bill - AB 1384: Expand CCW Rights in CA
- Position: Support - Amendments Requested
- Sponsor: Asm. Travis Allen (R-72)
AB 1384 is a solid, pro-Second Amendment measure brought forward in the California legislature.
This bill would remove the “good cause” requirement for the issuance of CCWs in California.
Make no mistake about it: this is a great bill. It could be made even stronger with
- A repeal of the "good moral character" requirement.
- Strong and clear protections for licensed CCW holders from criminal and civil penalties for exercising their right to keep and bear arms.
This bill is an important step forward in restoring our Second Amendment rights in California.
Send a message to your legislator and tell them to support AB 1394!