Sept. 26, 2020: FPC STATEMENT -Confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
Sept. 19, 2020: FPC STATEMENT — Senate Must Confirm a Strong Constitutionalist Justice NOW
FPC has already mobilized to support the immediate nomination and confirmation of a pro-constitutionalist, originalist, PRO-2A justice to fill the vacancy left by the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
Now, President Trump has nominated Judge Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court vacancy.
We can't afford to waste any time. With just weeks until Election Day, we need to ensure that the Senate confirms Judge Barrett NOW. And we need YOUR URGENT HELP TO DO IT!
1) Please contact President Trump and the Senate using our Take Action form below and DEMAND the confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett!
2) Please call the Capitol Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and tell these key senators to tell them to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court!
Call (202) 224-3121 and a switchboard operator will connect you directly with the Senate office you request from the list below:
- Sen. Cory Gardner (R-COLO.)
- Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KAN.)
- Sen. Susan Collins (R-MAINE)
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-ALASKA)
- Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UTAH)
- Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TENN.)
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO.)
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FLA.)
- Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX)
- Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.)
- Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OKLA.)
- Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IOWA)
- Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IOWA)
- Sen. Thom Tillis (R-N.C.)
- Sen. David Perdue (R-GA.)
- Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.)
- Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.)
- Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA)
- Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.)
- Sen. Roy Blunt (R-Mo.)
- Sen. John Hoeven (R-N.D.)
- Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio)