Send a message of opposition to California representatives using the contact form below!
- Bill: AB-2362 Firearms dealers conduct of business.
- Position: Oppose
- Author: Al Muratsuchi (D-Torrence, District 66)
- This bill is now in the CA State Senate
- CA legislature seeks to impose civil fines on Federal Firearms Licensees for inconsequential errors
- Up to $3,000 per error
- Anyone who has ever been a participant in a CA-DOJ audit of an FFL knows how easily this will be weaponized, especially against smaller shops
- The result will be added costs, even more harassment by the CA-DOJ, and another step towards pushing gun shops out of business
8/31/20 UPDATE - This bill has passed and is now headed to the Governor for signing. IMMEDIATE action is needed to stop it.
Tell Gov. Newsom to VETO this anti-gun bill!