- FIGHT the ATF Ammo BanOPPOSE the Obama Administration's latest attempt to restrict your Second Amendment gun rights.
- Tell California to #FixAPPS and Stop Unconstitutional Gun SeizuresIt's time to #FixAPPS and end DOJ's unconstitutional application of the APPS gun seizure program
- #BootJoe: It’s time to give anti-gun politicians like Sen. Joe Manchin the boot!It’s time to boot out anti-gun politicians like West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin.
- California Assembly Bill 1134Would make carry licenses ("CCW") even harder or impossible to get
- California Assembly Bill 529Connects the Department of Motor Vehicles with the Department of Justice "APPS" database
- California Assembly Bill 84Requires collection of blood and other biological identification for state database
- California Senate Bill 707Expands the GFSZA to criminalize carry on campuses by law-abiding carry ("CCW") licensees
- California Senate Bill 678Would mandate that Calif. DOJ lead the charge for so-called "smart guns"
- California Senate Bill 347Expands the list of misdemeanors that result in a 10-year prohibition on firearms possession
- Minnesota Senate File 878Would amend current law to recognize that suppressors lawfully possessed under federal law are lawful in Minnesota
- Vermont House Bill 5Would allow for the use of suppressors by "a person lawfully using a sport shooting range."
- California Senate Bill 452Would, if passed and approved by the voters, make the theft of a firearm grand theft in all cases
- California Senate Bill 272Improves the California Public Records Act and makes government operations more transparent
- California Assembly Bill 950Allows a person subject to a "gun violence restraining order" to transfer firearms and ammunition to a FFL
- California Assembly Bill 665State pre-emption of all laws on the taking and possession of fish and game
- California Assembly Bill 499Allows licensees to carry a handgun for self-defense while hunting deer with a bow and arrow
- California Assembly Bill 267Requires courts to notify as to loss of rights (including firearms) before a defendant accepts a plea for certain crimes
- California Assembly Bill 150If passed and approved by the voters, this Prop 47 response bill would make the theft of a firearm grand theft in all cases, and make buying or receiving a stolen firearm a misdemeanor or a felony.
- National: Constitutional Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2015 (S. 498 / H.R. 923)Sen. Cornyn's national right-to-carry reciprocity bill.