Send Congress a message using the Take Action form below!
- Bill: HR 5112 - The SAFER Voter Act
- Sponsor: Rep. Thomas Massie (R) (KY-3)
- Position: Strongly Support
- FPC's March 1, 2018 Letter of Support
- Join FPC and help us fight for your rights!
Current federal law unconstitutionally prohibits law-abiding adults 18 years of age, but under 21, from exercising their Second Amendment rights and purchasing a handgun for self-defense from a licensed dealer. But the Second Amendment guarantees the right for all law-abiding adults, including individuals that are 18 to 20 years old. As Congressman Massie aptly put it, "Why should a 20-yr-old mom be denied the right to defend herself?" This important bill eliminates the unconstitutional age-based ban. FPC strongly supports this bill!
Using FPC's Grassroots Action form below, send a message to members of the House and tell them to co-sponsor and vote YES on HR 5112: