FUND THE FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!
EVERYONE can help us defend and advance YOUR RIGHTS by joining, donating, or supporting the Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) and the Firearms Policy Coalition Action Foundation (FPCAF)!
WHO WE ARE
Firearms Policy Coalition is a 501(c)4 grassroots nonprofit organization. FPC’s mission is to protect and defend constitutional rights—especially the right to keep and bear arms—advance individual liberty, and restore freedom.
Firearms Policy Coalition Action Foundation is a 501(c)3 grassroots nonprofit organization. FPCAF’s mission is to defend the Constitution of the United States and the People’s rights, privileges, and immunities deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition, especially the inalienable, fundamental, and individual right to keep and bear arms, through research, education, legal action, and other charitable programs.
HOW YOUR HELP WORKS
FPC: Donations to and support of FPC allow us the greatest flexibility in our work. While not tax-deductible, they advance our extensive litigation, grassroots advocacy, communications, and public education programs. They also enable us to advocate and lobby in legislatures at the federal, state, and local level to protect and advance your rights. When you make any contribution to FPC, you become a member of our fight for ALL THE RIGHTS, ALL THE TIME!
FPCAF: If you prefer to make a tax-deductible gift, we encourage you to support Firearms Policy Coalition Action Foundation. Gifts to the Foundation support litigation, communications, advocacy, and public education efforts. With a gift of $1,000, you join the exclusive Firearms Policy Freedom Society, a group of supporters leading the fight for the Constitution, individual liberty, and freedom.
WAYS TO HELP
Every day across the country, FPC is called on to defend all the freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There's never been a more important time for freedom-loving people to support the FPC and our effective work to protect YOUR RIGHTS. Take a stand and help us fight for ALL THE RIGHTS, ALL THE TIME! Here are some ideas to get you started:
1) Become a Member of the FPC Grassroots Army or Renew Your Membership
Our rights depend on our willingness to defend them. By joining the Coalition as a Grassroots Army member today, you'll be doing your part to restore the Constitution, defend individual liberty, and advance the right to keep and bear arms.
2) Make a Monthly Gift
Monthly gifts of $30, $20, or as little as $10 -- just $0.33 per day! -- can provide the support we need to continue to fight for all our freedoms! Use these links to donate by credit card, checking account (ACH), or PayPal:
3) Donate Funds
The need has never been greater for freedom-loving people to support our work -- your donation TODAY will help us fight for YOUR RIGHTS, right now! Use these links to donate by credit card, checking account (ACH), or PayPal:
4) Setup and Use FPC's RoundUp App
- Click here to access FPC's RoundUp App to donate the spare change from your credit or debit card purchases
Gifts by Check
If you’d like to send a donation by check, please address it to5550 Painted Mirage Road. Ste 320. Las Vegas, NV 89149. Please designate if it is a gift to Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) or Firearms Policy Coalition Action Foundation (FPCAF).
FPCAF now offers you the flexibility of supporting our work by donating stock. This is a great way to advance the Second Amendment if you have investments but do not wish to make a regular financial transaction.
FPCAF additionally offers you the ability to make donations of cryptocurrency to support the 2A fight.
Encourage your friends to support FPCAF's pro-gun advocacy by starting your own fundraiser on Facebook. Just pick how much you want to raise and the duration of your fundraiser. We take care of the rest.
8) Donate Firearms or Valuable Property
You can help us fund the fight by donating new or collectible firearms and other valuable property! Our team can use those special gifts in various fundraising opportunities.
INDUSTRY FRIENDS: If you are a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer of goods, and would like to discuss high-visibility support opportunities, please contact our Director of Corporate Relations, Jeff Silvester - jsi[at]fpchq.org - today!
9) Be an Influencer for FPC and Freedom!
Use your voice to boost the signal -- it's free, but more importantly, it's VERY powerful!
- Find and follow @gunpolicy on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Use your social media to share FPC content
- Use your voice to tell people why YOU are proud to be a member of our Grassroots Army and fight for individual liberty and freedom!
10) Retail Partnerships - Donate Proceeds
Thank you for your interest in donating a portion of the proceeds to support important pro-gun programs! We’re grateful that you’d like to share our mission with your customers. If you are an individual producing an independent project, below are some important guidelines to consider before beginning your promotion:
- To comply with BBB standards, retailers donating a share of sales are required to disclose to customers the exact amount of those proceeds that will be donated to the charity at the point of sale. For example, “$5 per item sold will be donated to the FPC” or “10% of gross sales will be donated to the FPC.”
- You are welcome to use our name in carrying out a promotion. However, if customers might mistake your business or promotion to be affiliated with the FPC in any way, please include a disclaimer indicating that you are not an affiliated entity.
- We regret that FPC cannot promote or otherwise endorse your product.
- Use of FPC’s logo requires a written agreement. Please contact corporate[at]fpchq.org if you’d like to discuss logo usage, but please be aware that we can only allow logo usage for a limited number of large or high-impact campaigns.
For inquiries regarding brand partnerships, please contact corporate[at]fpchq.org. Please note that due to volume, we are not able to respond to all requests.