FUND THE FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS!
EVERYONE can help us defend and advance YOUR RIGHTS by joining, donating, or supporting the Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC), the Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF), and FPC American Victory Fund PAC!
WHO WE ARE
Firearms Policy Coalition is a 501(c)4 grassroots nonprofit organization. FPC’s mission is to protect and defend constitutional rights—especially the right to keep and bear arms—advance individual liberty, and restore freedom.
Firearms Policy Foundation is a 501(c)3 grassroots nonprofit organization. FPF’s mission is to defend the Constitution of the United States and the People’s rights, privileges, and immunities deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition, especially the inalienable, fundamental, and individual right to keep and bear arms, through research, education, legal action, and other charitable programs.
FPC American Victory Fund is a federal 527 Independent Expenditure-Only Political Action Committee (PAC) designed to protect and advance the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms and other fundamental rights in key federal elections.
HOW YOUR HELP WORKS
FPC: Donations to and support of FPC allow us the greatest flexibility in our work. While not tax deductible, they advance our extensive litigation, grassroots advocacy, communications, and public education programs. They also enable us to advocate and lobby in legislatures at the federal, state, and local level to protect and advance your rights. When you make any contribution to FPC, you become a member of our fight for ALL THE RIGHTS, ALL THE TIME!
FPF: If you prefer to make a tax-deductible gift, we encourage you to support Firearms Policy Foundation. Gifts to the Foundation support litigation, communications, advocacy, and public education efforts. With a gift of $1,000, you join the exclusive Firearms Policy Freedom Society, a group of supporters leading the fight for the Constitution, individual liberty, and freedom.
FPC AVF PAC: If you want to help support important work in federal elections, we encourage you to support the FPC American Victory Fund PAC, a 527 Independent Expenditure committee (Super PAC).
WAYS TO HELP
Every day across the country, FPC is called on to defend all the freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. There's never been a more important time for freedom-loving people to support the FPC and our effective work to protect YOUR RIGHTS. Take a stand and help us fight for ALL THE RIGHTS, ALL THE TIME! Here are some ideas to get you started:
1) Become a Member of the FPC Grassroots Army or Renew Your Membership
Our rights depend on our willingness to defend them. By joining the Coalition as a Grassroots Army member today, you'll be doing your part to restore the Constitution, defend individual liberty, and advance the right to keep and bear arms.
2) Make a Monthly Gift
Monthly gifts of $30, $20, or as little as $10 -- just $0.33 per day! -- can provide the support we need to continue to fight for all our freedoms! Use these links to donate by credit card, checking account (ACH), or PayPal:
- BECOME A MONTHLY FPC PATRON DONOR
- BECOME A MONTHLY FPF PATRON DONOR
- BECOME A MONTHLY FPC AMERICAN VICTORY FUND PAC DONOR
3) Donate Funds
The need has never been greater for freedom-loving people to support our work -- your donation TODAY will help us fight for YOUR RIGHTS, right now! Use these links to donate by credit card, checking account (ACH), or PayPal:
- MAKE A ONE-TIME GIFT TO FPC
- MAKE A ONE-TIME, TAX-DEDUCTIBLE GIFT TO FPF
- MAKE A ONE-TIME GIFT TO FPC AMERICAN VICTORY FUND PAC
4) Setup and Use FPC's RoundUp App
- Click here to access FPC's RoundUp App to donate the spare change from your credit or debit card purchases
Gifts by Check
If you’d like to send a donation by check, please address it to 1215 K Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814. Please designate if it is a gift to Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC), Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF), or FPC American Victory Fund (FPC AVF).
NOTE: If you mail in a donation to FPC American Victory Fund, Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle. Contributions to FPC American Victory Fund are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are not subject to limits and will be used only for independent expenditures. Contributions from federal contractors and foreign nationals are prohibited. To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to “FPC American Victory Fund” to: 1215 K Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814. Please include your full name, address, email address, occupation and employer in the envelope. Please contact us by email here if you have any questions or need help.
FPF now offers you the flexibility of supporting our work by donating stock. This is a great way to advance the Second Amendment if you have investments but do not wish to make a regular financial transaction.
FPF additionally offers you the ability to make donations of cryptocurrency to support the 2A fight.
FPF's partnership with Amazon allows you to support gun rights with every online shopping purchase you make. Simply follow our short instructions, and 0.5% of every purchase you make will go toward the fight for the Second Amendment.
Giving Assistant is a website that transforms every purchase you make at over 3,000 online stores into a donation for Firearms Policy Foundation. Moreover, you can redeem coupons and receive cash back at stores like Best Buy, Home Depot, and more.
Encourage your friends to support FPF's pro-gun advocacy by starting your own fundraiser on Facebook. Just pick how much you want to raise and the duration of your fundraiser. We take care of the rest.
10) Donate Firearms or Valuable Property
You can help us fund the fight by donating new or collectible firearms and other valuable property! Our team can use those special gifts in various fundraising opportunities.
INDUSTRY FRIENDS: If you are a manufacturer, distributor, or retailer of goods, and would like to discuss high-visibility support opportunities, please contact our Director of Corporate Relations, Lauren Hill - lhi[at]fpchq.org - today!
11) Be an Influencer for FPC and Freedom!
Use your voice to boost the signal -- it's free, but more importantly, it's VERY powerful!
- Find and follow @gunpolicy on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Use your social media to share FPC content
- Use your voice to tell people why YOU are proud to be a member of our Grassroots Army and fight for individual liberty and freedom!
12) Retail Partnerships - Donate Proceeds
Thank you for your interest in donating a portion of proceeds to support important pro-gun programs! We’re grateful that you’d like to share our mission with your customers. If you are an individual producing an independent project, below are some important guidelines to consider before beginning your promotion:
- To comply with BBB standards, retailers donating a share of sales are required to disclose to customers the exact amount of those proceeds that will be donated to the charity at the point of sale. For example, “$5 per item sold will be donated to the FPC” or “10% of gross sales will be donated to the FPC.”
- You are welcome to use our name in carrying out a promotion. However, if customers might mistake your business or promotion to be affiliated with the FPC in any way, please include a disclaimer indicating that you are not an affiliated entity.
- We regret that FPC cannot promote or otherwise endorse your product.
- Use of FPC’s logo requires a written agreement. Please contact corporate[at]fpchq.org if you’d like to discuss logo usage, but please be aware that we can only allow logo usage for a limited number of large or high-impact campaigns.
For inquiries regarding brand partnerships, please contact corporate[at]fpchq.org. Please note that due to volume, we are not able to respond to all requests.