Firearms Policy Coalition (FPC) is a non-profit, grassroots organization.
The purposes and objectives of Firearms Policy Coalition are:
- To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the People’s rights, privileges and immunities deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition, especially the inalienable, fundamental, and individual right to keep and bear arms;
- To protect, defend, and advance the means and methods by which the People of the United States may exercise those rights, including, but not limited to, the acquisition, collection, transportation, exhibition, carry, care, use, and disposition of arms for all lawful purposes, including, but not limited to, self-defense, hunting, and service in the appropriate militia for the common defense of the Republic and the individual liberty of its citizens;
- To foster and promote the shooting sports and all lawful uses of arms; and
- To foster and promote awareness of, and public engagement in, all of the above.
FPC: Innovative, disruptive, and scalable Second Amendment advocacy.
FPC’s Partner Organizations:
- CA – California Association of Federal Firearms Licensees (Cal-FFL)
- CA – Golden State Second Amendment Council (GS2AC)
- CA – The Calguns Foundation (CGF)
- FL – Florida Carry, Inc. (FC)
- HI – Hawaii Defense Foundation (HDF)
- IL – Guns Save Life (GSL)
- IL – Illinois Carry (IC)
- MA – Commonwealth Second Amendment (Comm2A)
- NJ – New Jersey Second Amendment Society (NJ2AS)
- WV – West Virginia Citizens Defense League (WVCDL)
- Gun Rights Across America (GRAA)
If you represent a Second Amendment organization that engages in legislative, litigation, or grassroots activities and would like more information on partnering with FPC, please send us a message today.