Firearms Policy Foundation (FPF) is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit public benefit organization. FPF’s mission is to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and the People’s rights, privileges and immunities deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition, especially the inalienable, fundamental, and individual right to keep and bear arms.
SOME OF OUR PAST AND CURRENT EFFORTS TO PROTECT AND ADVANCE SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Lawsuit to Challenge California Senate Bill 707
- Hollis v. Lynch amicus brief to the Fifth Circuit (machine gun case)
- Jackson v. San Francisco amicus brief to the U.S. Supreme Court
- Peruta v. County of San Diego amicus brief to the Ninth Circuit
- Research and educational projects
- Voter outreach and registration efforts