As with all catastrophes, there’s more to “Gunpocalypse” than just the systematic destruction of civil rights during a single legislative term.
No, something like Gunpocalypse didn’t just happen in one day. It’s the three year story of an authoritarian government finally coming to terms with its hypocrisy and embracing its outward disregard for the law and its citizens.
Watch our video and witness the how Governor Jerry Brown changed his tune, how Senator Kevin “Ghost Gun” De Leon and Senator Isadore “Wash Out Your Mouth” Hall ignored facts to advance their political agenda, and the final deletion of gun rights all across California.
The bills Brown signed, which will become law on January 1, 2017, are:
- SB 880 (Hall) and AB 1135 (Levine): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- SB 1235 (de Leon): Now competes with Gavin Newsom’s Safety for All Act/Ammo Ban.
- SB 1446 (Hancock): Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity ammunition feeding devices.
- AB 1511 (Santiago): Bans the loaning of firearms.
- AB 1695 (Bonta): Makes some non-violent misdemeanors punishable by prohibitions on owning firearms.
Hear this story and learn that Gunpocalypse is not the end of the assault on civil rights; it is only just the beginning.
Join us to fight Gunpocalypse in court.