At 9:30 AM this morning, the Joint Legislative Public Safety Committees will be meeting to hold an informational hearing on California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom’s “Ammo Ban”, which Newsom claims is qualified for the November ballot.
Tune in as FPC will be there to defend your 2nd Amendment Rights against Newsom and the California State Legislature.
If you don’t remember, here’s what Gavin’s anti-gun ballot initiative will do:
- BAN all standard (“high-capacity”) magazines…even those “grandfathered” in
- BAN online and mail order / catalog ammunition direct purchases
- BAN the importation of ammunition purchased out-of-state
- DESTROY virtually all small business ammo retailers with insane new regulations
- CRIMINALIZE the sharing of ammunition between friends who may be hunting or shooting together
- MANDATE a new $50 DOJ “ammunition purchase permit”
- REQUIRE that ammunition sales are recorded in a new gun owner database
The only thing Newsom and other anti-gun politicians will use this hearing for is a way to gain traction for their anti-gun agenda.
But we’ll be there to fight it. I hope you can tune in.
Help fund our legislative programs: