Gunpocalypse is rearing it’s ugly head again.
And I can’t stress how important it is to MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!
On Tuesday, June 14th, 11 ANTI-GUN bills will be heard by various committees in the State Senate and Assembly.
We need to get active NOW!
The stakes have never been higher.
These bills have already made it out of there first house, meaning they are halfway to the Governor.
Historically, it has always been easier to kill bad bills in their second house.
But we can only do that with your support!
The bills are as follows:
- SB 880 (Hall): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- SB 894 (Jackson): Re-victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms.
- SB 1006 (Wolk): University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
- SB 1235 (de Leon): Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
- SB 1407 (de Leon): Retroactively requires serial numbers to be placed on firearms dating back at least 50 years.
- SB 1446 (Hancock): Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity ammunition feeding devices.
- AB 1664 (Levine): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- AB 1673 (Gipson): Redefines “firearms” to include items that are not firearms.
- AB 1674 (Santiago): Bans buying more than one firearm within a 30-day period.
- AB 1695 (Bonta): Makes it a crime to fail to report a gun lost or stolen.
- AB 2607 (Ting): Dramatically expands who can request a Gun Violence Restraining order.
We ask you to sign alot of petitions.
I get it!
But we’ve never been under fire like we have been this year.
All I’m asking is that you sign our one petition against all of these bills and we will communicate your opposition to the appropriate committee on Tuesday.
30 seconds of your time can mean victory or failure.
Make a difference! Kill these bills! And share this page with your friends and family so they can do the same!
We need all hands on deck:
I, the undersigned, OPPOSE all 11 of the anti-gun bills being heard on Tuesday, June 14th and urge the Members of the appropriate committees to do the same!