AB 2510, which further confuses concealed carry permits in California, and AB 2607, which allows your boss, professor, or therapist to take away your gun rights, have hit the Assembly Floor and could be VOTED ON TODAY!
Both of these bills have been on our target list for weeks and we think we can stop them on the Assembly Floor.
And your calls do make a difference. Every time Craig DeLuz, our lobbyist, is in the building, he hears from the key offices that their phones are ringing off the hook!
Now we need you to call more key legislators and deliver a pro-gun message to their offices!
Watch these videos and then SIGN THE PETITION OPPOSING BOTH OF THESE BILLS:
SIGN THE PETITION OPPOSING THESE BILLS:
CALL the key Assemblymembers listed below:
It takes less than 3 minutes to help us fight this bill. CALL the key Assemblymembers listed below — ask them to vote NO on ABs 2510 and 2607.”
- Asm. Eric Linder – (916) 319-2060
- Asm. Brian Jones – (916) 319-2071
- Asm. Chris Holden – (916) 319-2041
- Asm. Devon Mathis – (916) 319-2026
- Asm. Adam Gray – (916) 319-2021
- Asm. Don Wagner – (916) 319-2068
- Asm. Shirley Weber – (916) 319-2079
- Asm. Cheryl Brown – (916) 319-2047
- Asm. Bill Quirk – (916) 319-2020
- Asm. Mike Gatto – (916) 319-2043