AB 1663 by Assemblymember Chiu (D-San Francisco) would expand the assault weapons ban to include semi-automatic centerfire rifles capable of accepting detachable magazines, including ALL “Bullet Button” or mag-locked firearms, as well as many curio and relics like the M1 Carbine and other similar firearms.
It is being heard in committee next Tuesday and we need your help to fight it.
HOW TO FIGHT:
1. Sign the petition opposing AB 1663 below
2. CALL the Assemblymembers listed below — ask them to “vote NO on AB 1663”
3. CALL the author and ask that he pull the bill from committee
4. Share this and help get the word out
CALL THESE ASSEMBLYMEMBERS NOW!
It takes less than 3 minutes to help us fight this bill. Call every one of these Assemblymembers and ask them to “vote no on AB 1663.”
- Asm. Bill Quirk – (916) 319-2020
- Asm. Melissa Melendez – (916) 319-2067
- Asm. Reggie Jones-Sawyer – (916) 319-2059
- Asm. Tom Lackey – (916) 319-2036
- Asm. Patty Lopez – (916) 319-2039
- Asm. Evan Low – (916) 319-2028
- Asm. Miguel Santiago – (916) 319-2053
CALL THE AUTHOR AND ASK HIM TO REMOVE THE BILL FROM THE HEARING!
- Asm. David Chiu – (916) 319-2017
And make sure you sign the petition below to oppose AB 1663: