Assemblymember Kevin McCarty (D-Sacramento) hates the middle class.
That’s the only excuse for AB 450. McCarty’s bill would explode fees to get or renew concealed carry permits all across California.
McCarty’s bill would force some regular, middle class, law-abiding Californians to lie defenseless because they can’t afford to obtain a permit, and force others into breaking the law because they cannot afford to renew their CCW.
Under McCarty’s bill, only the wealthy or politically connected would be able to obtain CCWs and legally protect themselves and their families. McCarty is placing an undue, onerous burden on the very same Californians who have trouble feeding their families or keeping a roof of their head, all because they want to exercise their rights.
AB 450 is class warfare at its most abhorrent.
The bill is on Third Reading, meaning it can be taken up at anytime.
We need you to help us fight this bill right now!
HOW TO FIGHT BACK
1. Sign the petition OPPOSING AB 450
2. Call the following Senators and ask that they vote NO on AB 450 because it creates a pay-to-play system to obtain the means to lawful self-defense.
- Sen. Pan – (916) 651-4006
- Sen. Roth – (916) 651-4031
- Sen. Galgiani – (916) 651-4005
- Sen. Leyva – (916) 651-4020
- Sen. Monning – (916) 651-4017
3. Share this page with your friends and family.
Sign the petition in opposition of AB 450:
I, the undersigned, OPPOSE AB 450 as it creates a pay-to-play system to obtain means to lawful self-defense. I urge my Legislator to do the same!