AB 1674 would make it a crime to attempt to purchase more than one firearm of any type within a 30-day period and delete the private party transaction exemption to the 30-day prohibition.
It is being heard in committee next Tuesday and we need your help to fight it.
HOW TO FIGHT:
1. Sign the petition opposing AB 1674 below
2. CALL the Assemblymembers listed below — ask them to “vote NO on AB 1674”
3. CALL the author and ask that he pull the bill from committee
4. Share this and help get the word out
CALL THESE ASSEMBLYMEMBERS NOW!
It takes less than 3 minutes to help us fight this bill. Call every one of these Assemblymembers on the Public Safety Committee and ask them to “vote no on AB 1674.”
- Asm. Bill Quirk – (916) 319-2020
- Asm. Melissa Melendez – (916) 319-2067
- Asm. Reggie Jones-Sawyer – (916) 319-2059
- Asm. Tom Lackey – (916) 319-2036
- Asm. Patty Lopez – (916) 319-2039
- Asm. Evan Low – (916) 319-2028
CALL THE AUTHOR AND ASK HIM TO REMOVE THE BILL FROM THE HEARING!
- Asm. Miguel Santiago – (916) 319-2053
- Of note, Asm. Santiago is also a member of the Committee.
And make sure you sign the petition below to oppose AB 1674: