Is freedom worth 2 minutes of your time?
The anti-gun elitist politicians passed THESE bills through the State Senate today:
- SB 880 (Hall): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- SB 894 (Jackson): Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms.
- SB 1006 (Wolk): University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.
- SB 1235 (Deleon): Restrictions on ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
- SB 1407 (Deleon): Retroactively requires serial numbers be placed on firearms dating back over 50 years.
- SB 1446: Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.
- AB 156 (McCarty): Formerly dealt with global warming, but is now the same as SB 1235.
- AB 857 (Cooper): Formerly addressed greenhouse gasses, but is now the same as SB 1407.
- AB 1135 (Levine): Formerly centered around groundwater but is now the same as SB 880.
- AB 1511 (Santiago): Formerly dealt with energy conservation, but now criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults, including sportsmen, family member and competitors.
It’s time to ratchet up the fight.
Now, more than ever, we need ALL HANDS ON DECK.
We’re running out of time.
Sign the petition below opposing all of the 10 Gunpocalypse bills and fight the Gunpocalypse aftermath: